Vision for Project Arab Gulf
The Arab Gulf or GCC is a powerful region home to huge, important Energy, Infrastructure, Environment and Technology Projects. These projects employ thousands of PM professionals both native and from all over the world fusing ideas and methods together into one melting pot.
With this in mind Project Arab Gulf was set up. Our aim is to become the platform and voice of Project Management in the region.
Project Arab Gulf offers you;
- Original down to earth blogs
- Interviews & Opinions from GCC based professionals
- Project Management Training
- Project Management Events & Seminars
- Discussion and More
- Follow projectarabgulf on twitter to keep up to date on the latest project news in the region
- Like ProjectArabGulf on our facebook page
- Connect with me Saira Karim – Founder, Project Arab Gulf on LinkedIn
About Me & Project Arab Gulf
I am a Project Manager, Trainer and Blogger
My story begins in the UK after graduating from University of London (UCL) 16 years ago. Like many others I accidentally came into PM whilst working on UK government projects and this is where I was groomed as a Project Manager. Since I have worked in Saudi Arabia & Bahrain in Education, Investment Banking, IT, Media & Publishing Projects.
As a Corporate Trainer I liaise with regional institutes and organisations preparing and delivering Management Development, CAPM / PMP and Soft Skills Programmes.
As a project management blogger I write blog posts, articles, interview and network with professionals. I founded Project Arab Gulf as the platform to share news, views and experiences in the region where I live and work.
MCMI, Member of Chartered Management Institute
PMP, Project Management Professional and PMI Member